AUS-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction, Head To Head, Players Stats, Playing 11 and Pitch Report — Australia Women vs India Women, 2021 Only Test
AUS-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction Today’s Match: Australia Women and India Women will lock horns with each other for the one-off pink ball Test starting from September 30. The latter bounced back in the ODI series and secured a victory in the final ODI. The action now moves towards the only Test match of this multi-format series
The occasion is set to be a historic affair with the Women in Blue locking horns with their Aussie counterparts in a Test match after a gap of 15 years.
Both the sides have played 5 Tests against each other with Australia winning 4 of them; one game ended in a draw.
Match: Australia Women vs India Women, Only Test Match
Venue: Carrara Oval
Date and Time: September 30 – October 3, 10:00 AM IST
AUS-W vs IND-W Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
The surface had a decent amount of grass covering. While some of the grass is expected to be shaved off before the game, Bowlers are expected to get some early assistance from this pitch. On winning the toss, opting to bowl first can be a good option.
Player Stats for AUS-W vs IND-W :
- Alyssa Healy: The wicketkeeper-batter endured a poor run in the last two ODI and she will be looking to shrug it off in the historic Test. Healy has featured in 4 Tests thus far, scoring 201 runs at an average of 33.50 with one 50+ score.
- Beth Mooney: The southpaw scored a match-winning ton in the 2nd ODI to seal an epic win for her side and she will be looking to continue her form in the day-night Test.
- Mooney featured in the first and to date last day-night women’s Test against England back in 2017 where she scored a 102-ball 27.
- Shafali Verma: The teenage sensation gave a good account of herself on Test debut against England earlier this year. She smashed a couple of half-centuries including a 152-ball 96 in the first innings.
- Smriti Mandhana: The stylish batter looked good in the recent ODI series and was instrumental in giving a brisk start to the Indians in all three games. Mandhana has played just three Tests in which she has scored 167 runs at an average of 33.40 with a couple of 50+ scores.
- Mithali Raj: The skipper is the leading run-scorer for the visitors in Test cricket among the current lot. In 18 innings, she has scored 669 runs at an average of 44.60 which includes a brilliant double ton in Taunton.
- Goswami claimed just one wicket in the Test match against England earlier this year. Overall, Jhulan has featured in 11 Tests in which she has scalped 41 wickets at an average of 17.63 with 3 five-wicket-hauls and a ten-for.
- Ellyse Perry: She might not have had the best of times in the ODI series but expect the champion cricketer to roar back in the one-off Test.
- Perry smashed an unbeaten 213 in her last outing against the pink ball. She also claimed three wickets. Overall, she has featured in 8 Tests, scoring 624 runs at an average of 78 with 4 50+ scores which include a couple of hundreds.
- Meg Lanning: The skipper did not have the best of times for most parts of the ODI series and she will be looking to script a turnaround in the pink-ball Test. Lanning has featured in 4 Tests, scoring 185 runs at an average of 23.12 with one 50+ score.
- Darcie Brown: The young pacer gave a great account of herself during the ODI series and she will be the one to watch out for with the pink ball, especially under lights.
Predicted Playing11 for AUS W vs IND W Pink-ball Test:
Austraila Women Playing11: Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning (C), Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner, Tahlia McGrath, Annabel Sutherland, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Darcie Brown, Stella Campbell.
India Women Playing11: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Mithali Raj (C), Punam Raut, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Pooja Vastrakar, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
AUS-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction Today’s Match:
Keeper – Alyssa Healy (C)
Batters – Smriti Mandhana (VC), Mithali Raj, Rachael Haynes
All-rounders – Deepti Sharma, Tahlia McGrath, Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner
Bowlers – Jhulan Goswami, Sophie Molineux, Rajeshwari Gayakwad