The cricketing trends on social media revolved around a number of events. David Warner, the Australian batsman, posted another hilarious video on short video platform Tik-Tok
Veda Krishnamurthy, the Indian women’s batswoman, had some adorable moments where she was seen, kissing the forehead of her loved one. Even she has been doing quite a few videos on Tik-Tok. Jahanara Alam went down the memory lane to the time when Bangladesh beat India in the final of the Women’s Asia Cup in 2018.
The Tigresses needed a couple of the last ball and they achieved the target eventually. Jemimah Rodrigues posted a clip of the new episode of ‘Double Trouble’ a talk show she hosts along with Indian teammate Jemimah Rodrigues. Gautam Gambhir, the former Indian cricketer, reckons that making mistakes is better than faking perfection. Gambhir has been trying to his do his bit for the ones affected in the coronavirus pandemic, being an MP from the East Delhi Constituency.
Last year on this day, Yuvraj Singh hung his boots from international cricket. The fans showered the southpaw on the day. Even Sachin Tendulkar had some good wishes for the Man of the Tournament from the 2011 World Cup. Suresh Raina and Ravi Ashwin posted videos where they can be seen, working hard at the gymnasium. Pakistan veteran Shoaib Malik is set to have a conversation with actress Mahira Khan.
1. David Warner comes up with new Tik-Tok video
2. Veda Krishnamurthy’s loving moment
3. Jahanara Alam goes down the memory lane
4. Jemimah Rodrigues with the new episode of Double Trouble
5. Gautam Gambhir’s words of wisdom
6. Sachin Tendulkar heaps praises on Yuvraj Singh
7. Suresh Raina with his new-born baby
8. Shahid Afridi helping through his foundation
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar working hard in lockdown
10. Ravi Ashwin hustling through in tough times
11. Ajinkya Rahane working on a different kind of pitch
12. Shoaib Malik to have a conversation with Mahira Khan
13. Krunal Pandya having fun with his dogs
14. Sanju Samson working hard