CS vs WF Prediction, Dream 11 Fantasy Tips & Players Record Players Record | Match 2, Dream11 Super Smash T20 2020
Match Details :
In this blog we will Predict the best Dream11 fantasy team for CS vs WF (Central Stags vs Wellington Firebirds) with Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report and Weather Report, Player Records, Dream11 Team and Expert Tips For CS vs WF, Match 2, Dream11 Super Smash T20 2020
Live Telecast: The game is scheduled to begin at 11:40 AM IST and can be viewed on FanCode in India.
Pitch Report :
Initially, the swing bowlers will get help from the pitch under the overcast conditions and bowlers will be slightly more important for fantasy purposes.
The average 1st Innings Total is 170 to 175.
CS vs WF Today’s Probable Playing 11:
Central Stags Squad:
Doug Bracewell, Tom Bruce, Josh Clarkson, Dane Cleaver, Greg Hay, Jayden Lennox, Christian Leopard, Adam Milne, Seth Rance, Brad Schmulian, Ben Smith, Blair Tickner, Ray Toole, Ben Wheeler, Bayley Wiggins, George Worker
Wellington Firebirds Squad:
Finn Allen, Hamish Bennett, Jakob Bhula, Michael Bracewell, Fraser Colson, Andrew Fletcher, Jamie Gibson, Lauchie Johns, Troy Johnson, Iain McPeake, Ollie Newton, Rachin Ravindra, Ben Sears, Michael Snedden, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Tom Blundell, Devon Conway, Jimmy Neesham
CS vs WF Player Stats/Records :
- George Worker has been decent last season with 258 runs at an average of 26 in 10 innings and got a wicket too. He can be a good captain pick in the small league fantasy team considering his top order batting and a couple of overs with the bowl.
- Finn Allen, while opening the batting scored a 22 ball half-century that provided a solid platform to his team in a chase of 176. He scored 53 runs with the help of 9 fours and 1 six
- Dane Cleaver has scored 109 runs at an average of 28 with a strike rate of 138 in 5 head to head innings while Tom Bruce has scored 207 runs at an average of 35 in 6 innings.
- Rachin Ravindra is one of the very highly talented all-rounders in New Zealand going around currently, he might not have performed in the first game but he has the potential to consistently score runs and take wickets.
- Kieran Noema Barnett can be a good punt as he has scored 88 runs at an average of 44 and taken two wickets too at an average of 30 in three head to head matches.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices for CS vs WF :
Captain: Rachin Ravindra, Doug Bracewell
Vice-Captain: George Worker , Finn Allen
CS vs WF Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction :
WicketKeeper — Lauchie Johns
Batsmen — Christian Leopard, Tom Bruce, Devon Conway
All-Rounder — George Worker, Kieran Noema Barnett, Jimmy Neesham, Rachin Ravindra
Bowlers — Hamish Bennett, Michael Snedden, Blair Tickner