Pakistan has given us the green light to host Asia Cup 2020: Sri Lanka Cricket
- Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the cricketing schedule has been rocked upside down. And, there is no confirmation if tournament like Asia Cup 2020 will be played or postponed.
- Now, Asian Cricket Council has given a big update over the same.
- There is no doubt over the fact that a lot of things are on the stake in the post Coronavirus era.
Australian Sports Minister reveals that the government is trying its best to host T20 World Cup 2020
- The ICC T20 World Cup was going to be showpiece event of 2020.
- Both the men’s and women’s tournament was supposed to be held in Australia this year.
- Luckily, the world got to witness the women’s edition just before the coronavirus pandemic took over the situation and countries were forced to introduce total lockdown.
West Indies team departs for England to play three-match Test series starting next month
- After a lot of discussions and debates, the West Indies Cricket Team have finally left for England.
- The team departed from Antigua after all the players and support staff were tested negative for COVID-19 infection.
- The Caribbean team will play a three-match Test series in England next month.
‘He is a special individual’ – Kane Williamson, Dinesh Karthik heap praise on MS Dhoni’s ‘calm’ attitude
- MS Dhoni, the former Indian skipper is the epitome of calmness.
- He is one of those players who try to keep themselves away from social media activities.
- Considering his impressive captaincy record and on-field presence, Dhoni is probably one of the most influential personalities in the country.
Babar Azam is a talented cricketer, he will break many world records: Shoaib Akhtar
- For the past couple of years, Babar Azam has taken giant strides at the international level.
- With the bat, the right-handed player has done exceedingly well.
- Azam’s performance in all three formats has been compared to the likes of top players from across the globe.
Players like Virat Kohli have shown that one can excel in all three formats: Rahul Dravid
Cheteshwar Pujara is the last of a breed as coaches no longer teach kids to bat that way: Rahul Dravid
- Temperament, resilience and batting technique– Cheteshwar Pujara has it all to be considered as a vital cog of the Indian Test side.
- The current No.3 of India is known for gritty approach under pressure situation.
- Pujara, who took over the No.3 responsibility from Rahul Dravid, has been compared many a time to the Indian legend.
Dinesh Karthik was always a more natural wicketkeeper-batsman than MS Dhoni: Tatenda Taibu
- MS Dhoni is one of the best wicketkeeper-batsman who has played the game. In terms of runs as a wicketkeeper-batsman, he stands only second to Kumar Sangakkara.
- Since making his debut in 2004, Dhoni has kept his place in the Indian side until now.
- He has never been dropped or never been out of form. Moreover, he has had so much success as the captain as well.
Virat Kohli is like lion, his hunger is never ending: Shreyas Iyer
Syed Kirmani reveals how he and Pranab Roy selected MS Dhoni to play for the East Zone
- MS Dhoni had some tough initial years in the domestic cricket before he got proper opportunities to play for the Indian team.
- Selectors wouldn’t always look for young talents from many parts of the country.
- However, it was Dhoni came out from Ranchi and then, later on, went on to become the Indian team captain.
Source: Crictracker . Get Latest Cricket News, Fantasy Teams & more on CricEarth